The following situations are appropriate referrals to our clinic:
- Any patient who is under the age of 40 and has pocketing (British Society of Periodontology recommend immediate referral in these cases)
- Patients with generalised or localised deep pocketing
- Aggressive or chronic periodontitis cases
- Patients with persistent pockets of ≥ 4mm despite regular hygiene visits
- Patients with persistent bleeding gums and gingivitis
- Peri-implantitis or peri-implant mucositis cases
- Patients with hyperplastic ginigivae or other swellings, for example pregnancy epuli
- Patients with gingival recession – localised or generalised
- Patients in need of cosmetic crown lengthening or gingival contouring, such as cases of short teeth or gingival contouring etc.
- Patients in need of frenectomies
- Patients missing teeth who require dental implants to stabilise a crown, bridge or denture
- Patients requiring a bone graft prior to dental implant surgery
- Patients in need of a sinus lift
Type of Treatments Carried Out
- Non-surgical periodontal therapy
- Non-surgical periodontal laser therapy using Waterlase technology (shallow and deep pocket therapy)
- Access flaps and pocket elimination surgery
- Regenerative surgical therapy
- Root resections and hemisections
- Free gingival and connective tissue grafts for management of recession defects
- Root coverage procedures for generalised recession cases
- Hard and soft tissue ridge augmentation / guided bone regeneration for implants and bridge pontic sites
- Crown lengthening (with or without bone removal), for example, short teeth, before replacing crowns, exposing subgingival margins or caries or for cosmetic purposes such as gummy smiles
- Reverse vestibuloplasties to lower the lip line in gummy smiles
- Splinting and splinted bridges
- Restoration of biological width (flapless laser surgery)
- Supportive periodontal (maintenance) therapy
- Dental implant surgery to replace missing teeth
- Bone grafting surgery to transplant bone into the jaw that can support a dental implant
- Sinus lift surgery to move the sinus membrane upward in order to add bone to the upper jaw
Referrals for Implant Placement
I am delighted to inform you that we are now taking on referrals for implant placement. We have been asked by many of you and your patients over the years, so to finally be able to offer this service is truly exciting.
We like to feel, where required, we can act as an extension of your practice, building mutually beneficial relationships. Should you already have an implant referral relationship in place, you can rest assured that we always maintain our strong philosophy of never imposing on your patient relationships. We can continue to support you prior to implant placements with periodontal therapy. We are happy to help with preparatory work for more advanced cases, such as hard or soft tissue augmentation, sinus grafting, or just help in treatment planning. We offer 0% interest and other financial packages.
We are a multi award winning specialist practice, with a team dedicated to the treatment and prevention of infections, loss of the gum and bone surrounding the teeth. We use evidence-based proven clinical studies to create treatment plans for all our patients. Amongst other innovations, we apply the most cutting edge advanced laser technologies and surgical microscopes, allowing us to see accurate detail and correct the conditions.
Fees are calculated on an individual case basis, incorporating time needed and severity of the case. All fees quoted include the subsequent reassessments. The prices below are, therefore, a rough guide, and we can often provide a more accurate estimate over the phone with more clinical information.
BOOK A CONSULTATION TODAY
You can call us on 020 8506 0701 or fill out the form here for more information on all our treatments.