Understanding Our All-on-4 Treatment
The concept was first introduced in 1998 and has increased in popularity due to its simplistic yet efficient nature. The treatment commonly uses four implants to support a fixed prosthesis like a bridge. The prosthesis can hold between 10 and 14 teeth, depending on the individual circumstances.
The Benefits of a Dental Implant
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Treatment: This technique rehabilitates a full arch using only four dental implants; therefore, it is minimally invasive with limited required surgical time.
- Immediate Loading: The new teeth can be used within 24 hours of surgery with immediate loading implants. The placement of the dental implant, the abutment and the bridge are all secured in the mouth on the same day of surgery. The patient can leave the practice and use the teeth straight away. This concept is called immediate loading or immediate function.
- Use of Angulated or Tilted Implants: This procedure does not require any additional bone or gum grafts. This is because it makes use of specially tilted or angulated implant abutments which avoids the problem of not having sufficient bone. It is used to overcome structural and anatomical deficiencies. The implant is placed in a position that is correct for the type and quantity of bone, while the implant tooth is placed in the position that is correct for aesthetics and function. This concept has revolutionised how we restore edentulous cases.
- Reduced Need for Additional Procedures Like Gum and Bone Grafts: This is a simple treatment only requiring four implants and no further procedures.
- Affordable: Since only four implants are used to restore the entire arch, this is a very cost-effective procedure.
- Higher Rate of Patient Satisfaction: As patients can eat and chew soon after surgery and do not have to wait for an integration period, there is a considerable comfort and satisfaction rate with this treatment. With traditional implant treatments, patients are often waiting from three to eight months before the definitive prosthesis is provided. Hence, All-on-4 offers a rapid sense of satisfaction with a speedy return to normality with regards to chewing, aesthetics and self-esteem.
Enquire About an All-on-4 treatment Today
At Al-FaPerio, we offer leading dental implant treatments, including All-on-4 dental implants, to create an orally-strong foundation for your mouth. Our extensive implant treatment planning is designed to get the very best results for you.
BOOK A CONSULTATION TODAY
We offer all our dental implant consultations and treatments at our London clinic. You can call us on 020 8506 0701 or fill out the form here for more information on all our treatments.